Bresaola ham with Pecorino Toscano
Ingredients per 4 persons
- 12 slices of bresaola ham,
- lemon juice and Tuscan extra-virgin olive oil to season the ham
For the filling:
- 250 g of ricotta cheese,
- 50 g of seasoned, thinly diced Pecorino Toscano,
- 100 g of fresh, thinly diced Pecorino Toscano,
- 18 cherry tomatoes sliced in 4 cloves,
- 2 sprinkles of fresh rucola salad,
- thinly shredded,
- 1 fresh, spicy chilli pepper, thinly shredded,
- salt to taste.
Mix the ricotta, fresh and seasoned Pecorino Toscano, rucola, chilli pepper and add the salt; finally, add the tomatoes, arrange the bresaola in the shape of a cone and stuff it with the filling using a tablespoon or a pastry bag, garnish the bresaola with the oil and lemon juice. Let it sit in a fridge for 15-30 minutes. Serve cold, decorating the dish with some cherry tomatoes and rucola salad.