- Caseificio Il Fiorino
- Caseificio Follonica
- Caseificio Sociale Manciano
- Caseificio Maremma113 Alival stabilimento di Castel del Piano
- Rocca Toscana Formaggi
- Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano
- Società Cooperativa Val d’Orcia Società Agricola
- Caseificio SOLP – Alival Gruppo Castelli
- Cooperativa Agricola Il Forteto
- Caseificio Aquilaia
- Caseificio Toscano
- Fattorie di Maremma
- S. M. Formaggi S.r.l.
- Caseificio Ranieri S.r.l.
- Salcis S.a.s.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- Busti Formaggi S.p.A.
- Caseificio Matteassi Onelio S.r.l.
- Caseificio Seggiano S.r.l.
The Caseificio Ranieri was founded in 1987 by Gerardo Ranieri who, after long experience in the food sector, decided to launch this venture in the world of dairy. His purchase of a small dairy in the heart of Follonica started a journey which is still underway, and still under the guidance of Gerardo, flanked by his children Andrea and Matilde and his wife Erminia Catambrone. Although the core of the company is the family, the Ranieri team is composed of many young professionals who have learned the art of cheesemaking and who try to combine tradition, and the know-how acquired over the years, with the most modern production techniques. All the milk processed, from cows, sheep, buffaloes and goats, comes from the province of Grosseto, which guarantees that the product is always excellent. Pecorino Toscano PDO is one of Caseificio Ranieri’s flagship products and has won some very prestigious awards. Another central value in this company’s philosophy is that of integration and this has led, over the years, to the Ranieri team including many boys and girls from countries and cultures other than Italy.