- Caseificio Il Fiorino
- Caseificio Follonica
- Caseificio Sociale Manciano
- Caseificio Maremma113 Alival stabilimento di Castel del Piano
- Rocca Toscana Formaggi
- Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano
- Società Cooperativa Val d’Orcia Società Agricola
- Caseificio SOLP – Alival Gruppo Castelli
- Cooperativa Agricola Il Forteto
- Caseificio Aquilaia
- Caseificio Toscano
- Fattorie di Maremma
- S. M. Formaggi S.r.l.
- Caseificio Ranieri S.r.l.
- Salcis S.a.s.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- Busti Formaggi S.p.A.
- Caseificio Matteassi Onelio S.r.l.
- Caseificio Seggiano S.r.l.
The Caseificio Seggiano began its operations in 2001, when the two partners, cousins Roberto Governi and Gabriele Fabbri restarted an old family tradition, one which had made their parents’ fortune in Seggiano from the 60s to 1990. Empowered by the old know-how, Roberto and Gabriele combined their experiences, giving new life to the company with enthusiasm and passion. Thus was born a range of cheeses with the flavours of the past, produced with a traditional method whilst keeping up with the times and constantly making improvements, in order to obtain the perfect union between the past and the present, between tradition and innovation, and between craftsmanship and ever-increasing production.