- Caseificio Il Fiorino
- Caseificio Follonica
- Caseificio Sociale Manciano
- Caseificio Maremma113 Alival stabilimento di Castel del Piano
- Rocca Toscana Formaggi
- Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano
- Società Cooperativa Val d’Orcia Società Agricola
- Caseificio SOLP – Alival Gruppo Castelli
- Cooperativa Agricola Il Forteto
- Caseificio Aquilaia
- Caseificio Toscano
- Fattorie di Maremma
- S. M. Formaggi S.r.l.
- Caseificio Ranieri S.r.l.
- Salcis S.a.s.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- Busti Formaggi S.p.A.
- Caseificio Matteassi Onelio S.r.l.
- Caseificio Seggiano S.r.l.
The Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano is a cooperative which was founded by a group of the area’s shepherds in 1963 to promote the region’s woodland and farming potential. Over the years the Cooperative has grown, both in terms of the number of members and of its production capacity, creating a new establishment which is able to process large quantities of milk each day, thus contributing to the zootechnical development of the entire area. The company currently has about 150 contributing members, owners of agricultural companies based in the Municipality of Sorano and in the neighbouring municipalities of the province of Grosseto. Farmers from the provinces of Siena, Viterbo and Perugia are also members of the cooperative.