- Caseificio Il Fiorino
- Caseificio Follonica
- Caseificio Sociale Manciano
- Caseificio Maremma113 Alival stabilimento di Castel del Piano
- Rocca Toscana Formaggi
- Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano
- Società Cooperativa Val d’Orcia Società Agricola
- Caseificio SOLP – Alival Gruppo Castelli
- Cooperativa Agricola Il Forteto
- Caseificio Aquilaia
- Caseificio Toscano
- Fattorie di Maremma
- S. M. Formaggi S.r.l.
- Caseificio Ranieri S.r.l.
- Salcis S.a.s.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- Busti Formaggi S.p.A.
- Caseificio Matteassi Onelio S.r.l.
- Caseificio Seggiano S.r.l.
Caseificio Busti has grown, without changing the quality of its products, and with constant innovation on the one hand and respect for tradition on the other, thanks in part to the valuable contribution of its sixty employees. Milk selection and the processing methods have remained unchanged for decades, as has the dry salting carried out exclusively with salt from the nearby Volterra salt pans. It was the shepherds Alessandro and Remo Busti, from Alta Garfagnana, who started cheesemaking very close to the current Acciaiolo production site in the municipality of Fauglia in October 1955. Today Stefano Busti, the heir of this precious tradition, conducts the family business together with his children Marco and Benedetta. The Dairy, built from scratch in 2011 in harmony with the surrounding area, is spread over an area of approximately 5,200 square metres distributed on two levels. From the perspective of continuous improvement, the Caseificio Busti complies with the following requirements: ISO 9001: 2008 “Quality management systems”, Global Standard for Food Safety (BRC Certification) and all the International Featured Standards (IFS-Food).