- Caseificio Il Fiorino
- Caseificio Follonica
- Caseificio Sociale Manciano
- Caseificio Maremma113 Alival stabilimento di Castel del Piano
- Rocca Toscana Formaggi
- Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano
- Società Cooperativa Val d’Orcia Società Agricola
- Caseificio SOLP – Alival Gruppo Castelli
- Cooperativa Agricola Il Forteto
- Caseificio Aquilaia
- Caseificio Toscano
- Fattorie di Maremma
- S. M. Formaggi S.r.l.
- Caseificio Ranieri S.r.l.
- Salcis S.a.s.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- Busti Formaggi S.p.A.
- Caseificio Matteassi Onelio S.r.l.
- Caseificio Seggiano S.r.l.
The cooperative was created on 18 December 1964 to promote pastoralism. In this period groups of shepherds moved from Sardinia to Val d’Orcia with their flocks. Over time, the company has demonstrated its ability to perform its task by responding to all the sector’s needs and nowadays boasts as many as 150 members, providing around 11,000,000 litres of sheep’s milk a year. Its main achievements include stabilising the market price for the raw material and acting as a filter to regulate supply and demand, for both for its own members and for others, thus guaranteeing the right remuneration for all.